i just had a terrible dream!
that i was at UCF tryouts and i couldnt do any of the skills i knew how to do! it was terrifying!
today was probably the best day i’ve had at brandon all season
- i’m landing nearly all my standing tucks
- i threw my roundoff bhs tuck by myself so many times i think i’ve got the groove of it now. just have to perfect it!
- in my stunting private i started full-downs and it was a breeze!
- one of the guys i do privates with complimented me on my drive. that makes me so happy that someone else can see the passion.
things are looking up!
funny quote from today: “are you sure you’ve never done full-downs? you seemed like you really knew what you were doing!” “no, i just watch wayyy too many worlds routines on youtube” haha
guys, i’m so discouraged! :(
i miss one week of training and my body is acting like it’s never flexed a muscle before! my stunts only went up ONCE the entire practice and my bhs rebounds are terrible! i’m never going to progress this way.
i know i wont but i feel like quitting. :(
Journey of Passion
I had been cheerleading for 7 years before financial troubles in the family forced me to quit. I was on my second year in all-star cheerleading and absolutely heartbroken. That was two years ago.
Now, I am a senior in high school, coaching a 7-10 year old recreational cheerleading team and working toward my dream of college cheer.
- standing back-hand-spring
- front walk over
- round-off bhs
- killer basing skills
- passion, determination and will
I’m working every single day to achieve my goal. This is my journey.